- Dodgers News: Dee Gordon Ready For Any Role With Team
- News: Dodgers Taxed $11 Million
- News: Dodgers Sign Reliever J.P. Howell To 2-Year Deal
- Champions League News: Round Of 16 Is Set
- Lakers Rumors: Is Pau Gasol Going To Be Traded?
- Rumors: Dodgers Turning To Michael Young As Everyday Third Baseman?
- NFL: The Difference Between RG3 And Robert Griffin lll Of The Redskins
- Why The Warriors’ Stephen Curry Is The Best Point Guard In The NBA
- NFL: Top Five Things to Look Out For in Week 15
- Lakers News: Steve Blake To Miss At Least Six Weeks
Breaking News: Clayton Kershaw To Start Game 4 Tonight For Dodgers
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Kershaw earned the victory in Game 1 by holding the Braves to a run on three hits in seven innings pitched, while striking out 12 batters and walking three.
The Braves are yet to announce if they will switch their starter from Garcia to their ace Kris Medlen.
A win tonight would secure the Dodgers’ place in the NLCS against the winner of the Pirates and the Cardinals.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Dodgers News: Dee Gordon Ready For Any Role With Team - December 18, 2013
- News: Dodgers Sign Reliever J.P. Howell To 2-Year Deal - December 16, 2013
- Lakers Rumors: Is Pau Gasol Going To Be Traded? - December 14, 2013