- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
Breaking News: Clayton Kershaw To Start Game 4 Tonight For Dodgers
- Updated: October 7, 2013
Kershaw earned the victory in Game 1 by holding the Braves to a run on three hits in seven innings pitched, while striking out 12 batters and walking three.
The Braves are yet to announce if they will switch their starter from Garcia to their ace Kris Medlen.
A win tonight would secure the Dodgers’ place in the NLCS against the winner of the Pirates and the Cardinals.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014