- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
Clippers News: Kings’ Isaiah Thomas Pulled Before Handshake With Chris Paul
- Updated: November 23, 2013
Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins missed an opportunity to win the game, missing a would-be game-winning shot in a 103-102 defeat against the Los Angeles Clippers and then proceeded to grab teammate Isaiah Thomas away from Chris Paul and preventing them from shaking hands.
The anger likely stemmed from Paul’s foul of Thomas with 24 seconds to play and the Clippers up two points.
He sank them both to tie the contest before Paul drew a foul with 2.5 seconds, as he converted one.
Isaiah Thomas wanted to shake hands with CP3, but Cousins wasn't having it. CP3 to Fox: "He young, man." pic.twitter.com/ToRQLLgA93
— J.A. Adande (@jadande) November 23, 2013
Paul said after the game that Cousins just needed some guidance.
His double-double streak was snapped at 13 games as he scored 22 points, 6 rebounds and 9 assists.
The Kings were clearly frustrated and fall to 4-8 on the season.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014