- Lakers Highlights: Nick Young Flashy Assist
- Lakers Highlights: Kobe Bryant Slam Dunk
- VIDEO: Foot Locker Commercial Featuring Clippers’ Chris Paul’s Son Lil’ Chris
- News: Angels Get Tyler Skaggs, Hector Santiago, Trade Mark Trumbo To Diamondbacks
- Clippers Highlights: Chris Paul to DeAndre Jordan Alley-Oop
- Clippers News: DeAndre Jordan to Play Tonight Against 76ers
- Clippers Rumors: Team to Finalize Jackson Signing
- Ravens News: In Joe Flacco, Baltimore Trusts Toward a Playoff Run
- Rumors: Clippers Looking to Sign Stephen Jackson?
- Rumors: Justin Turner Fits In On The Dodgers’ Bench
GM Survey: Who is the Toughest Player in the NBA?
- Updated: October 22, 2013
Kobe Bryant came out on top when general managers were asked who the toughest player in the NBA is, with David West coming in second and a three way tie for third between Nick Collison, Kenneth Faried and Kevin Garnett.
Any NBA fan has seen Kobe fight through his fair share of injuries and we have even seen him go outside of the United States to receive experimental treatment on his knees in Germany.
Here is the full chart and you can see who else received votes:
|Player||Team||Pct. of Votes Received|
|T-3||Nick Collison||Oklahoma City||6.9|
Also receiving votes: Tony Allen, Grizzlies; Matt Barnes, Clippers; Reggie Evans, Nets; Udonis Haslem, Heat; LeBron James, Heat; Kawhi Leonard, Spurs; Chris Paul, Clippers; Nikola Pekovic, Timberwolves; Zach Randolph, Grizzlies; Metta World Peace, Knicks
Latest posts by Matt Burd (see all)
- NBA Recap: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings - November 25, 2013
- Kobe Bryant Writes Foreword For Pau Gasol’s New Book “Life-Vida” - November 15, 2013
- Recap: Late Run Gives Pelicans Edge Over Lakers - November 9, 2013