- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
Lakers Rumors: Is Pau Gasol Going To Be Traded?
- Updated: December 14, 2013
Pau Gasol could be on his way to a new team as the Los Angeles Lakers are seemingly being forced to explore trade options as the Spaniard plays out the final year of his contract.
Gasol's frustrations, impending free agency, struggles offensively & particularly defensively have forced the team to consider its options
— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) December 14, 2013
Gasol, 33, is scoring 14.4 points/game, with 9.4 rebounds/game and 3.0 assists/game. While the rebounds and assists are in line with his career numbers, he is scoring just under four points/game less than his career mark of 18.3.
His is making $19,285,850 and could help a contending team solidify its championship hopes, and also bring back valuable rebuilding pieces for the Lakers.
As for Gasol, he’d like to play for a team that will pay him well and offer the potential of winning another championship.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014