- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
Los Angeles Lakers Celebrate Thanksgiving Early at Lucille’s
- Updated: November 19, 2013
Pau Gasol, Nick Young and the Laker Girls took part in the “Lakers Holiday” community event by serving children and several families a hot Thanksgiving dinner at Lucille’s BBQ in Torrance, Calif., Monday.
As probably the tallest servers Lucille’s BBQ will ever see, they had a chance to interact with children of the YMCA of West San Gabriel Valley and others in the community.
The children got to take pictures and get autographs from the Laker stars, and got a chance to take a see one the Lakers’ 16 championship trophies.
It’s a bit unnerving that Gasol wasn’t wearing a hairnet around food, but no sanitary regulations are going to hold back the Spaniard from serving the community.
— Laker Girls (@LakerGirls) November 19, 2013
Latest posts by Isai Rocha (see all)
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously - January 6, 2014
- News: Dodgers Taxed $11 Million - December 17, 2013
- Los Angeles Lakers Celebrate Thanksgiving Early at Lucille’s - November 19, 2013