- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
NBA News: Lakers Waive Eric Boateng, Dan Gadzuric
- Updated: October 9, 2013
The Los Angeles Lakers announced Wednesday that they have waived Dan Gadzuric and Eric Boateng as roster cuts begin. The team announced the decision on their Twitter account.
The Lakers have waived Eric Boateng and Dan Gadzuric. The training camp roster now stands at 17 players.
— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) October 9, 2013
As the tweet stated, the roster still stands at 17, meaning there are more cuts to be made as the team gets closer to the regular season.
Latest posts by Balthazar Wynn (see all)
- Lakers News: Kobe Bryant Will Return Sunday For Lakers - December 6, 2013
- Dodgers News: Brian Wilson Signs 1-Year Contract For L.A. Return - December 5, 2013
- Pac-12 Rumors: Washington Offers To Double Jim Mora’s UCLA Salary - December 3, 2013