- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
NBA News: Michael Jordan Says He Could Have Beat LeBron James
- Updated: October 1, 2013
NBA 2K14 from 2K Sports is being released Tuesday and it sparked chatter from the former Bulls superstar, who shared a list of players he wishes he could have gone 1-on-1 with.
That list includes:
The only reason he feels unsure about Kobe is because “he steals all of my moves.”
Jordan then went on to say that he only trash talks with his friends.
The game is available on all major video game consoles and is in stores now.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014