- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
News: Former UCLA Center Joshua Smith Declared Academically Ineligibile
- Updated: January 25, 2014
The 6-foot-10, 350-pound Smith transferred from UCLA in Dec. 2012 and sat out the spring 2013 semester, receiving a waiver to play without having to sit out two full semesters, stating medical issues as his reasons.
He played in 13 games for Georgetown and averaged 11.5 points, 3.4 rebounds in 19.9 minutes, including a 25 points performance in 27 minutes in the Armed Forces Classic in Pyeongtaek, South Korea, on the U.S. Army base at Camp Humphreys.
Georgetown is 11-7 on the season and 3-4 in the Big East conference.
He averaged 5.2 points and 4.2 rebounds in 13.5 minutes last season for UCLA.
Latest posts by EightClapNation.com (see all)
- UCLA Vs. Oregon State Recap: Closing Out At Home With a Win - March 3, 2014
- UCLA Vs. Oregon Recap: Shorthanded Bruins Show Much Effort In Loss - February 28, 2014
- UCLA News: Kyle Anderson, Jordan Adams Suspended For Oregon Game - February 28, 2014