- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
News: Lakers’ Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash Shoot Around at Practice
- Updated: November 15, 2013
Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash are participating in shooting drills, both on a road to returning to the basketball court for very different reasons, Bryant from his Achilles injury and Nash from an epidural injection to alleviate nerve root irritation in his back.
Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni says that Bryant continues to progress.
“I think he’s on the court a little bit more, taking shots and stuff. So, he keeps getting better.”
He added that while Bryant had been shooting around already, these recent attempts have appeared to be more “game-ready.”
His timetable has still not been updated from the original 6-9 month timeframe given in April.
Nash, meanwhile, worked on his mid-range jump shot with development coach Larry Lewis and is expected to miss at least two weeks, with a projected return date scheduled for Nov. 26 in Washington against the Wizards.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014