- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
NFL News: Raiders Work Out Three QBs in Search of Backup
- Updated: October 8, 2013
Raiders worked out 3 QBs today: David Carr, Pat White and Trent Edwards. No immediate signing but stay tuned (fixed!)
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 8, 2013
Carr, 34, is the former first-overall draft pick out of Fresno State, and has thrown three passes since the 2010 season.
Edwards, 29, has thrown just two passes since the 2010. He has played for three different teams since being drafted out of Stanford.
Finally the 27-year-old dual-threat White, who already worked out for the Bills but didn’t get the job. He could be a nice compliment to Pryor.
Of the three I would look at White being the more attractive option here.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014