- 2014 NBA Playoffs Briefing
- 2014 American League West Preview: Moneyball Reloaded
- 2014 National League West Preview: In Blue We Trust
- NBA Second Half: Things to Watch For
- Soccer News: Real Madrid Makes Copa Del Rey History
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao Likely to Face Timothy Bradley In A Rematch
- UCLA vs. USC Recap: Bruins Blow Out Trojans
- UCLA News: Dwight Williams Commits At All American Bowl Game
- Soccer News: Xabi Alonso renews contract
- Hyun-Jin Ryu Releases his Second Single– Seriously
Rumors: Rangers, Dodgers Are Favorites to Trade for Rays’ David Price
- Updated: November 11, 2013
ESPN’s Jerry Crasnick polled MLB executives who feel that Tampa Bay Rays pitcher David Price will be traded to the Texas Rangers this offseason.
An excerpt from the ESPN article:
The results from Crasnick’s question on the landing spot for Price — 17 of the 21 respondents think Price will be traded: Texas Rangers 9; Los Angeles Dodgers 4; Washington Nationals 1; St. Louis Cardinals 1;Los Angeles Angels 1; Houston Astros 1.
The Rays have a history of getting tremendous packages in return for their players.
Archer, 25, went 9-7 with a 3.22 ERA in 23 starts for the Rays.
Fuld, 31, has been lackluster at most, but has hit .230/.301/.326 with five home runs and 49 RBIs in three seasons with the Rays.
Myers, 22, is the gem of the trio, hitting .293/.354/.478 with 13 home runs and 53 RBIs in 88 games.
Latest posts by Jonathan Garza (see all)
- Clippers 112, Suns 105 — Recap: 8 Wins In A Row For Los Angeles - March 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Steve Nash Out Until After All-Star Break - February 12, 2014
- Lakers News: Guard Steve Nash To Play Tuesday Against Jazz - February 11, 2014